A day in hospital

No, I don't really feel like complaining the STUPID hospital.
Delayed 4hours away from what we estimated . DAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEF.?
No point making us waiting there like a dummy ass, come on. What do you mean PRIVATE hosp?
Kay, forgave.
What about the dinner?
Just because we are late so you skipped our dinner?
Without asking "Do you need dinner?"
Kay, Good. I'm starving like shit.( taught wanna CURICURI eat mama dinner)

20/11 ,Happy Anniversary dadamama.<3----wuuu,24th years huh.xD
Wasn't a good day huh. hahaa
Anyway, don't really know why, but I do really feel dada was more GENTLEMEN then usual.
hahahaaa, bcause today was his anniversaries ?

Dada  gently touchy mama hair and they taught i was asleep.-_-
NIA.

Dada bought mama a very cute tooth brush, easy for her to brush her teeth after her surgery?
Ya, think so.
AWWW, never knew my dad will did that.:D

My dad told me, he accompanied my mum in the hosp , even he was chased by the nurse
ya, he slept alone in the .. so call WAITING room? and the room was like a freezer. the chair was like a wood chair. But without any complained, he accompanied mama 3nights in the hospital. Just to make sure mama was alright. And also if mama woke up middle of the night, she wanna find someone to talk to.. (hahaaa, ya.. same *fondness* as me..like mother,like daughter), he would like to be the first listener.

Even though mama has a lazy husband, but he always take care of us.. without complain. Did everything silently just to make us feel comfortable , always.

I wan ICE CREAM/...\

I wanna go to the book fest a.
I need to fight hard . YESHHH

Did research for my collage, abit excited . Hahahaaa...
Berjaya.

没有评论:

Nah..=]